A career at Veritas Solicitors is more than just developing your ability to apply the law. We support all our employees in developing their careers and helping them reach their full potential. Our success depends on attracting the best people and nurturing their talent.
We also believe in treating our employees as people. We encourage all of our staff to have a life outside the office - and to enjoy the time they spend at work. Of course we all work hard, but we also recognise the importance of home and family. We value strong all-round team players who can develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Opportunities to work with Veritas Solicitors
To enquire of current vacancies or to submit your CV please use the links below.
Equal opportunities employer
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- We will take steps within our power, and within the resources which can generally be made available from time to time, to meet this responsibility. In particular:
- Job advertisements will include a general declaration to the effect that we aim to be an equal opportunities employer;
- Records will be maintained as a means of monitoring our policy and as a means of identifying possible areas of inequality;
- The operation of the policy will be regularly reviewed;
- Selection, recruitment, training and promotion practices and procedures will be reviewed to ensure that individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities;
- All employees in our service will be made fully aware of their responsibilities towards the promotion of this policy and provided with suitable training;
All procedural documents (for example: grievance, discipline) will be reviewed to ensure compliance with the spirit and intention of the policy.
We will consult with the recognised trade unions on equal opportunities and they, in their turn, will encourage their membership to operate within the guidelines represented by our policy, and will actively co-operate in all measures to ensure compliance with this policy.