Family & Matrimonial
Whatever the circumstances, family breakdown is never easy and always stressful. Cognisant advice from a family law adviser will make a world of difference and ensure the process is completed as quickly and painlessly as possible. At a difficult time, calm, clear and understanding advice is particularly welcome.
Our family solicitors will come up with bespoke solutions for individuals on pre-nuptial considerations as well as divorce and family settlement issues. From negotiation skills to an expert understanding of the benefits of mediation, Veritas family and divorce solicitors are constructive, meticulous and extremely professional.
Family & Matrimonial Enquiry
Family & Matrimonial Fees
Most of our Family work is offered on a fixed fee basis
Our fixed fees** are:-
- Fixed Fee Divorce (if you are applying for the divorce)
From £600 plus court fees of £550 (inc VAT)
- Fixed Fee Divorce (if you are responding to the divorce)
- Fixed Fee Change of Name Deed
- Fixed Fee Financial Applications: From £500 to £5000
- Fixed Fee Financial Consent Orders including a “Clean Break” Provision
From £500 plus court fees of £50
- Fixed Fee Child Application Forms (Child Arrangements Order for Residence & Contact)
Non-Fixed Fee Work
For non-fixed fee work, we will provide you with a breakdown of costs before you agree to continue.
PLEASE NOTE: All prices are exclusive of VAT and Veritas will be required to calculate whether VAT is applicable.
** DISCLAIMER** fees are quoted as ‘starting from’ in the eventuality that the issue is more complex than initially anticipated, however, fees are generally as quoted. However in the circumstances the instructions become complex and involve more work, we will then advise you accordingly of the relevant fees.