With the changes throughout the world, economically, politically, socially, culturally and generally through development, there has been numerous changes to the Immigration Rules, resulting in the complete area becoming very piecemeal, especially in United Kingdom. Of recent periods, it can quite easily be that two people with the same backgrounds, will have different rules which apply to them, simply because of the short time difference between the lodging of the application. Consequently there has been a considered overhaul in the United Kingdom, but again bringing a substantial change to the sector with unfamiliar rules or the application of those rules, the outcome which can have very serious implication for the client.
Resultantly, we have specific legal representatives, who have experience of the various methods applicable to each clients needs, but also the time period applicable to each basis.
We are able to advise clients on all areas of immigration law, from basic visit visas to making appeals or applications for judicial review.
Most of our immigration work is offered on a fixed fee basis
At your initial meeting the person you see will usually be the person who will act on your behalf. At this meeting we will examine your situation and then discuss which option would be the most suitable for you. For any work outside of our fixed fee packages you will be provided with a clear, written estimate of the likely costs that may be incurred.
Our fixed fees** are:-
- Initial consultation £100 (maximum one hour)
- Applications (travel documents, replacement residence permits) £600 - £800
- EEA Applications: £500 - £850 (one application)
- Entry Clearance: spouse or partner: £800 - £1000
- Extension of Leave to Remain: £500 - £750
- Indefinite Leave to Remain: £500 - £750
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen: £500 - £750
- Applications (family reunion, spouse, partner, civil or unmarried partners of non-EU nationals, dependent child Visas, Long residence in the UK) £1200
- Applications (adult dependant relatives, points based system applications, immigration bail) £2500
- Applications (asylum claims, human rights applications: £3000
- Application (all other applications including deportation or judicial reviews): £5000
- All Appeals (excluding advocacy): £3000
- Skilled Worker sponsorship licence £1500 - £2000
- Judicial review £2000 - £5000
PLEASE NOTE: All prices are exclusive of VAT and Veritas will be required to calculate whether VAT is applicable.
** DISCLAIMER** fees are quoted as ‘starting from’ in the eventuality that the issue is more complex than initially anticipated, however, fees are generally as quoted. However in the circumstances the instructions become complex and involve more work, we will then advise you accordingly of the relevant fees.